At CBIS, our highly experienced consulting team specializes in helping our clients to establish, implement and maintain an array of management systems to ensure that your organization improves both its efficiency and effectiveness.
We offer consulting services in a range of management systems including Environmental, Quality and Occupational Health and Safety. We also assist businesses with implementing integrated management systems based on Australian and International standards. These include:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 8001 & AS/NZS 4801 (Safety Management Systems)
- Integrated Management System (IMS) including above-mentioned standards
- ISO/TS 16949 (Quality Management System for automotive industry)
- HACCP & ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
- SA 8001 & CSRs (Social Responsibility Standards)
We have a team of highly experienced consultants on hand to help organizations with the development, implementation and training in the above standards. We can also supply internationally recognized lead auditors who are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA), RABQSA and the International Automotive Task Force (IATF).
Our consultants can help you to prepare for an audit from any Certification Body or alternatively they help you to identify any deficiencies in your current process through our gap analysis service.
WE WILL REFUND OUR FEES IF YOU DO NOT ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
We are confident in making this offer because we know that with our experience and internal systems, we will always achieve or exceed your expectations.
Please contact us for more information on the Leanworx Consulting difference or how you can implement the Leanworx Consulting advantage in your organization.